Role purpose and context
To develop software in accordance with end user requirements.
To develop software to user specifications.
To conform to procedures and standards in place within the department.
Respond promptly to user queries relating to software.
Deal promptly with reported bugs.
Prepared to work outside of normal office hours if the need arises.
Qualifications and experience:
- Ideally Graduated in Software Development/Engineering.
Skills / Knowledge
- .NET framework.
- Experience with WPF and Data Binding.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Any knowledge of RTM, Transform, ASP.Net and SQL is advantageous.
- An understanding of data formats for example JSON, XML, CSV.
- A good understanding of SOLID coding concepts.
- Familiar with DRY and DAMP terminologies.
- Any experience of working as a Systems Developer in a commercial environment.
- Familiarity in working in an Agile development framework.
Planning and organising
- Simple but effective approaches to development.
Team working and Communication
- Able to work as part of a small team.
- Able to communicate well within the department and the business.