Trainee Electronic Trading Coordinator
Role purpose and context
Operate in accordance with the Sabre Underwriting philosophy and strategy.
Communicate, coordinate and support software houses and intermediaries during development phase to ensure speedy delivery and implementation of new products to market.
Maintain accuracy of EDI, rates and MID submissions.
Provide technical support to other departments and intermediaries.
- Provide support and guidance to our outsourced Customer services Department for Sabre direct products.
- Asses risk, identify misrepresentation and proactively respond to concerns raised.
- Acquire and expand knowledge of all aspects of Electronic Trading including an in depth knowledge of Sabre pricing structure, EDI and various software systems.
- Work as part of a team to deliver new development and process improvements for Sabre Direct products, providing feedback on ecommerce, EDI and Underwriting functionality.
- Monitor, validate and rectify EDI data and maintain maximum MID submission to meet the standards set by the Motor Insurance Bureau.
Reporting to the Electronic Trading Team Leader.
Key relationships will be with the ET Manager and ET Executive, Underwriting, Marketing, Finance, Claims and Systems. Externally with Customer Services, software houses, aggregators and other intermediaries.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE A-C level (or equivalent) passes including Maths and English.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound technical and product knowledge.
- Competent computer skills with an interest and desire to adapt to new and changing software functionality.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Happy working within a team environment.
- Prior experience within an insurance background would be beneficial, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Deliver excellent customer service representing Sabre and its values to company’s expected high standards.
- Act as a technical referral point on any matter relating to EDI.